- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Samantha Marie Gibbar and Airman 1st Class Joshua Paul Zahner were united in marriage April 30, 2005, at Zion Lutheran Church in Longtown, Mo. The Rev. Paul Winningham performed the ceremony and was soloist and guitarist.
Parents of the couple are Jim and Sherry Gibbar of Perryville, and Kenny and Pam Zahner of Silver Lake, Mo.
The bride was presented in marriage by her father.
Maid of honor was Melissa Gibbar of Perryville, sister of the bride.
Dustin Geile of Perryville was best man. Ushers were Ben Bohnert and Alex Buchheit of Perryville.
Candlelighters were Whitney Reno and Melissa McDowell of Perryville.
Flower girl was Breanne Etzold, cousin of the bride.
The reception was held at the Zahner lake house on Lake Perry.
The rehearsal dinner was held at Logan's Restaurant.
Mrs. Zahner is a 2005 graduate of Perryville High School, and will be attending classes this fall at Kadena Air Base in Okinawa, Japan.
The groom is a 2004 graduate of Perryville High School. He is serving in the U.S. Air Force.
The couple is residing at Kadena Air Base.