- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Police reports 6/12/05
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items Saturday. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* John P. Jercinovic, 22, 1823 N. Main St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to drive in the right half of a roadway.
* Bryan K. Reid, 23, 3984 Country Road 324, Jackson, was arrested on warrants for failure to appear for improper registration, seat belt violation, motor vehicle financial responsibility regulation and suspended operator's license.
* Shawn C. Adams, 32, 3120 Themis St., Apt. E, was arrested on warrants for failure to appear.
* Pamela J. Davis-Adams, 46, of 3120 Themis St., Apt. E, was arrested on a warrant for passing bad checks.
* Roberto Cruz-Peralta, 19, of the 100 block of Clark Avenue, was arrested on a warrant and on suspicion of driving while suspended, without insurance and with improper registration.
* Darwin Keith Graham, 18, of 701 Broadway, Apt. 3, was arrested on a warrant for probation violation.
* Marvin Dale Wilson, 22, of 1927 Briarwood Drive, was issued a summons for failure to display city animal license.
* Dex Rashard Boyce, 18, of 1927 Briarwood Drive, was issued a summons for failure to display city animal license.
* Davon Dontay Merriweather, 18, of East Prairie, Mo., was issued a summons for failure to display city animal license.
* Rosalind Ann Thomas, 42, of 1221 Ranney Ave., was issued a summons for assault.
* Gasoline was reported stolen from Kidd's, 1325 Broadway.
* Gasoline was reported stolen from Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St.
* Gasoline was reported stolen from Rhodes 101, 2109 William St.
* A six-pack of Natural Light alcohol was reported stolen from BP Mart, 3276 William St.
* Mail was reported stolen from 609 N. Sprigg St.
* A stereo was reported stolen from Rent One, 610 S. Kingshighway.
* House trim was reported damaged and light bulbs were reported taken from 1100 S. Ranney Ave.
* Car paint was reported scratched at 2841 Themis St.
* Car paint was reported scratched at 2849 Themis St.
* Prohibited acts were reported at 2522 Ranchito Drive.
* A rape was reported.
* Failure to return rental property was reported at 610 S. Kingshighway.
* Phone harassment was reported.
* A 51-year-old male was taken into protective custody.
* An assault was reported at Main and Themis streets.
* Unlawful use of a license was reported at Main and Themis streets.