- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
UNIONTOWN, Mo. -- Carol Jo Schuessler and Joseph Bradley Roth were married June 22, 2002, at Grace Lutheran Church. The Rev. Paul Winningham performed the ceremony. Organist was Nelda Koeberl and soloist was April Hemmann.
Charles and June Schuessler of Uniontown are parents of the bride. The groom is the son of Melvin and Ernestine Roth of Wittenberg, Mo.
The bride was presented in marriage by her father.
Matron of honor was Charlene Fritsche and maid of honor was Connie Schuessler, sisters of the bride. Bridesmaids were Angie Schuessler, sister-in-law of the bride; Cheryl Sachse, cousin of the bride; Amy Miesner and Angela McAtee. Junior bridesmaids were Kylie Mallory, niece of the bride, and Taylor Tillotson, cousin of the bride.
John Roth, brother of the groom, and T.J. Southard were best men. Groomsmen were Craig Schuessler, brother of the bride; Josh Fritsche, brother-in-law of the bride; Jason Gerke and John Fritsche. Ushers were Todd Goldinger and Kevin Sticht.
Miniature brides were Emily Fritsche and Kaylin Schuessler, nieces of the bride.
Flower girl was Rachel Fritsche, niece of the bride. Ringbearer was Spencer Mallory, nephew of the bride.
Melba Lorenz and Tamara Mueller attended the guest book. Program attendants were Amanda and Sarah Sutterer, cousins of the bride.
Following the ceremony, a reception and dance was held at the American Legion Hall in Perryville, Mo.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner June 21 at West End Tavern.
Mrs. Roth is a 1996 graduate of Perryville High School, and a 2000 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. She teaches third and fourth grades at Concordia-Trinity Lutheran School in Altenburg, Mo.
The groom is a 1995 graduate of Perryville High School, and a 1999 graduate of the University of Missouri-Columbia. He is parts manager at Crown Equipment Co. in Perryville.
After a wedding trip to Gatlinburg, Tenn., the couple is residing in Apple Creek, Mo.