- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Shirley Dean Fulton Jenkins Lemonds, 67, of Cape Girardeau died Monday, May 5, 2003, in Santa Ana, Calif.
She was born Sept. 30, 1935, in Missouri. She married Don Jenkins, who preceded her in death. She later married Jackie Lemonds.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Donald Jenkins II of Cape Girardeau; two daughters, Diana Sellars of Santa Ana, Stasha Morse of San Diego, Calif.; a sister, Marty King of Cape Girardeau; 14 grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a daughter, two brothers and a sister.
There was no service.
Accord Cremation and Burial Services in Brea, Calif., was in charge of arrangements.