- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)9
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)5
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- City may spend extra park tax money on Cape Splash, skate park, other projects (7/25/16)10
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)2
- 'I want to see how far I can go' (7/21/16)2
BRAZEAU, Mo. -- Fred A. Reinwald, 81, of Brazeau died Thursday, June 9, 2005, at St. Luke's Hospital in Chesterfield, Mo.
He was born July 22, 1923, in St. Louis, the son of Fred W. and Mabel Koser Reinwald. He and Kathleen Hinkle were married Dec. 11, 1943.
Reinwald was the manager of the Perry County Landfill. He was a member of the Brazeau Presbyterian Church and was a church elder. He was a U.S. Army veteran of World War II and was a member of the American Legion Post 133.
Survivors include two sons, Rick Reinwald of Brazeau and Alan Reinwald of Brewer, Mo.; a daughter, Sandy Wagner of Pensacola, Fla.; one sister, Betty Galdiano of Minneapolis; seven grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents, a daughter, and a brother.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home in Perryville, Mo., today from 5 to 9 p.m. and Sunday from 8 to 10:45 a.m. Funeral service will be at the Brazeau Presbyterian Church at 1 p.m. with the Rev. Craig King officiating. Burial will be at the church cemetery with military graveside rites provided by American Legion Post 133.