- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
STURDIVANT, Mo. -- Eldon "Gene" Bond, 70, of St. Louis died Friday, June 10, 2005, at Christian Northeast Hospital in St. Louis.
He was born Oct. 20, 1934, at Sturdivant, son of Harvey and Beulah Tolbert Bond.
Bond had been a maintenance worker at Normandy School in St. Louis and also worked at Lindberg Steel.
Survivors include three sons, Jeff Bond of Advance, Mo., Jim Bond of Dexter, Mo., Andy Bond of Bloomfield, Mo.; a daughter, Julie Brooks of Doniphan, Mo.; two brothers, Leonard Bond of Puxico, Mo., Lewdawn "Bud" Bond of Arab, Mo.; a sister, Lawanda Limbaugh of Advance; 10 grandchildren; and a great-grandchild.
He was preceded in death by two brothers and a sister.
Friends may call at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance from 9:30 a.m. to service time Monday.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Norman Elledge officiating. Burial will be in Morgan Memorial Park in Advance.