- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Larry Gene Gray, 53, of Cape Girardeau died Thursday, June 9, 2005, at Life Care Center.
He was born Dec. 5, 1951, in Earle, Ark., son of William and Augusta Ford Gray. He and Alma Jean Ray were married in February 1994.
Gray was a self-employed handyman.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Antonio Gray of Wisconsin; two stepsons, Azizi and Joshua Ray of Cape Girardeau; three stepdaughters, Erica Thomas and Jessica Robinson of Cape Girardeau, Ayondela Ray of Springfield, Mo.; a brother, George "Billy" Henry of Cape Girardeau; four sisters, Reather Southerland of Cape Girardeau, Susie Frazier, Luevean Henry and Gussie Porter, all of St. Louis; and six grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Friends may call from 10 a.m. to noon Monday at Lorberg Memorial Funeral Chapel.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Monday at the funeral chapel, with Dr. Anthony Green officiating. Burial will be in Lorimier Cemetery.