- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Thankful people: Marble Hill woman been through much and remains thankful (11/24/16)
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)5
- Light Christmas: Thousands gather to view Parade of Lights (11/28/16)5
WYATT, Mo. -- John O. "Flat" Brown, 81, of Wyatt died Thursday, June 9, 2005, at his home.
He was born Aug. 27, 1923, in Mississippi County, Mo., son of Samuel Oscar "S.O." and Gertrude Caldwell Brown.
Brown was a farmer.
Survivors include a brother, Billy Brown of Wyatt; three sisters, Louise Lynn of Benton, Mo., Mildred Fesmire of Paducah, Ky., and Peggy Griggs of Charleston, Mo.
He was preceded in death by a brother and two sisters.
Friends may call at McMikle Funeral Home in Charleston from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Dean Wallace officiating. Burial will be in IOOF Cemetery near Charleston.