- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
WYATT, Mo. -- John O. "Flat" Brown, 81, of Wyatt died Thursday, June 9, 2005, at his home.
He was born Aug. 27, 1923, in Mississippi County, Mo., son of Samuel Oscar "S.O." and Gertrude Caldwell Brown.
Brown was a farmer.
Survivors include a brother, Billy Brown of Wyatt; three sisters, Louise Lynn of Benton, Mo., Mildred Fesmire of Paducah, Ky., and Peggy Griggs of Charleston, Mo.
He was preceded in death by a brother and two sisters.
Friends may call at McMikle Funeral Home in Charleston from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Dean Wallace officiating. Burial will be in IOOF Cemetery near Charleston.