- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Police reports 6/9/05
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items Wednesday. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Michelle Elizabeth Williams, 22, address unknown, was arrested on suspicion of false declaration.
* A 12-year-old was cited into juvenile court for assault.
* Matthew Scott Schweiss, 21, of Perryville, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation.
* Jeremy Daniel McKinney, 28, of Benton, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, driving while suspended and failure to drive on the right half of the roadway.
* Jennifer Leann Brooks, 21, 45 S. West End Blvd., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court.
* Dustin Timothy Smith, 18, of Scott City, was arrested on suspicion of being a minor in possession of alcohol.
* A 16-year-old was cited into juvenile court for being a minor in possession of alcohol and curfew violation.
* A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges for driving while intoxicated.
* Travis Doron Ray, 19, 715 S. Pacific St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and speeding.
* A 16-year-old was cited into juvenile court for being a missing juvenile.
* A 16-year-old was cited into juvenile court for absconding parole and assault.
* Jesse Burgess Camp, 21, of Scott City was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana.
* A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges for passing a bad check, possession of crack cocaine and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Derek Steven Gills, 24, 45 S. West End Blvd., Apt. 415, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau municipal warrant for contempt of court.
* Michael Charles Lehmkuhl, 22, 126 Green Acres Drive, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau municipal warrant for failure to appear.
* Maureen Schmitz, 50, 2110 Yorktown Drive, was issued a summons for maintaining a nuisance.
* Margaret Dailey, of Memphis, Tenn., was issued a summons for striking a legally stopped vehicle.
* Two separate incidents of domestic assault were reported.
* Sexual abuse was reported.
* Clothing was reported stolen at Sears, 2102 William St.
* A black folder with a vehicle owner's manual, driver's license and registration was reported stolen at 3439 William St.
* Gasoline was reported stolen at Rhodes 101, 2109 William St.
* A lime green bicycle was reported stolen at 46 S. Henderson Ave.
* A concrete block was reported damaged at Ver Family Partners, 243 Broadway.
* A vehicle window was reported damaged on Marie Street.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at 119 N. Park St.
* A vehicle window was reported broken at 424 Marie St.
* A vehicle window was reported broken at Shivelbine's Music, 535 Broadway.
* A violation of an order of protection was reported.
* Two incidents of bad checks were reported at Wal-Mart, 3439 William St.
* Two incidents of forgery were reported at Wal-Mart, 3439 William St.
* A woman's tan wallet was reported lost at 2346 Broadway.
* Child abuse and endangerment was reported.
* Protective custody was reported at William Street and Farrar Drive.
* Protective custody was reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items Wednesday.
* Vandalism was reported in the 500 block of Forest Street.
* Vandalism was reported in the 600 block of Greensferry Road.
* Two incidents of vandalism were reported in the 500 block of North Hope Street.
* Vandalism was reported in the 200 block of Florence Street.
* Vandalism was reported in the 200 block of Greensferry Road.
* Vandalism was reported in the 800 block of East Independence Street.
* Vandalism was reported in the 800 block of Francis Drive.
* Vandalism was reported in the 500 block of Goodson Drive.
* Vandalism was reported in the 1400 block of Hillview Lane.
* Property damage was reported in the 800 block of E. Independence Street.
* An ex parte violation was reported in the 100 block of South West Lane.
* A child custody dispute was reported in the 1200 block of East Main Street.
* A request to check well being was made in the 1500 block of Oak Street.
* A suspicious vehicle was reported in the 2900 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A suspicious person was reported in the 300 block of South Georgia Street.