- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Daughter to Wendell Clayton and Tanya Denese Bigham of Benton, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 9:11 a.m. Wednesday, May 14, 2003. Name, Destiny Shyan. Weight, 8 pounds 3 ounces. Mrs. Bigham is the former Tanya McCutchen, daughter of Bill and Cheryl McCutchen of Benton. She is a hairdresser at Mastercuts in Cape Girardeau. Bigham is the son of Duck and Donna Ashworth of Wyatt, Mo., and Joyce Bigham of Olive Branch, Ill. He is a salesman at K's Merchandise in Cape Girardeau.
Son to Glenn Anthony and Tonya T. Pobst of Sikeston, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:58 a.m. Saturday, May 17, 2003. Name, Tylan Anthony. Weight, 6 pounds 3 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Pobst is the former Tonya Tatum, daughter of Frank and Norma Tatum of Sikeston. She is a third grade teacher at Scott County Central Elementary School. She was to receive a master's degree in elementary education from Southeast Missouri State University May 17. Pobst is the son of Donald and Carolyn Pobst of Sikeston. He is a farmer with Pobst Farms.
Son to Darrin Jay and Jana Kay Scott of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:14 a.m. Saturday, May 17, 2003. Name, Quinn Darrin Jay. Weight, 8 pounds 14 ounces. Third child, first son. Mrs. Scott is the former Jana Townsend, daughter of Pete and Martha Townsend of Jackson. She is a kindergarten teacher with Jackson R-2 School District at South Elementary. Scott is the son of Tom Scott of Arnold, Mo., and the late Barbara Scott. He is a math teacher and head basketball coach at Notre Dame High School.
Daughter to Michael James Wilson and Mary Shindillia Mylonas of Marble Hill, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:31 p.m. Saturday, May 17, 2003. Name, Hailey Lynn. Weight, 6 pounds 7 1/2 ounces. Second daughter. Ms. Mylonas is the daughter of Antia Mylonas of Oklahoma City, Okla., and Tommy Mylonas of Ardmore, Okla. Wilson is the son of Earl Wilson of Marble Hill and Dana Wilson of Poteau, Okla.
Son to Eric Charles and Jill Renee Glastetter of Chaffee, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 9:07 a.m. Sunday, May 18, 2003. Name, Cole Joseph. Weight, 9 pounds 7 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Glastetter is the former Jill Schetter, daughter of Eddie and Willie Schetter of Chaffee. She is patient accounts coordinator at Eye Care Specialists. Glastetter is the son of Eugene and Rella Glastetter of Chaffee. He is a process analyst at BioKyowa Inc.
Son to Roma Ann Lyvonne Reed of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:51 p.m. Monday, May 19, 2003. Name, Ridge Alan Lynn. Weight, 7 pounds 14 ounces. Ms. Reed is the daughter of Richard Reed and Cheryl Reed of Cape Girardeau. She is employed at Wal-Mart Supercenter in Jackson.