- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Juanita Lincoln, 79, of Marble Hill died Wednesday, May 21, 2003, at St. Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Jan. 5, 1924, at Hurricane, Mo., daughter of Marvin and Marie Nanney Limbaugh. She and Dwel Wayne Lincoln were married March 29, 1942, at Marble Hill.
Lincoln had been a store owner. She was a member of Hurricane Fork General Baptist Church, and attended Mt. Carmel Missionary Baptist Church. She was a member of Victory Chapter 431 Order of Eastern Star.
Survivors include two sons, Jimmy Lincoln of Millersville, Garry Lincoln of Marble Hill; a daughter, Glenda Hanners of Marble Hill; five grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a son.
Friends may call at Hutchings Funeral Chapel from 4 to 8 p.m. today. An Eastern Star service will be held at 7:30.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at the chapel, with the Revs. Jim Fulbright and Roy Michael officiating. Burial will be in Bollinger County Memorial Park.