- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Earl E. Calliotte, 90, of Perryville died Thursday, May 22, 2003, at his home.
He was born Jan. 6, 1913, in Perry County, son of Francis D. "Donor" and Louise Weinkein Calliotte. He and Rosilda M. Landmann were married Nov. 22, 1947, in Grantfork, Ill.
Calliotte was a farmer.
Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Diane Warfield and Dolores Buehler of Perryville; five grandchildren; and a great-grandchild.
He was preceded in death by two brothers and a sister.
Friends may call at Miller Family Funeral Home from 4 to 9 p.m. Sunday, and Monday from 6:30 to 11:20 a.m. The parish wake will be at 7 p.m. Sunday.
The funeral will be at 11:30 a.m. Monday, with the Rev. Kevin Fausz officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.