- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Miriam Kathleen Goodwin, 90, formerly of Cape Girardeau, died Sunday, May 22, 2005, in San Antonio, Texas.
She was born Oct. 11, 1914, in Paragould, Ark., daughter of James Thompson and Martha Louvenia Agee. She and Gordon Leonard Goodwin were married Nov. 24, 1927.
Survivors include a son, Gordon Goodwin of Columbia, S.C.; two daughters, Julianna Humphreys of Juneau, Alaska, Martha Boye of Boerne, Texas; six grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
A memorial service will be held at 3 p.m. Tuesday at Arden Courts in San Antonio. A graveside service will be held at a later date at Bluemont Presbyterian Church Cemetery in Fancy Gap, Va.
Puente and Sons Funeral Chapel in San Antonio was in charge of arrangements.