- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape fire report 5/23/03
Friday, May 23
Firefighters responded Thursday to the following items: At 3:12 a.m., medical assist at 205 S. Pacific.
At 6:16 a.m., extrication at County Road 620 and Route W.
At 6:51 a.m., structure fire at 2006 Montgomery.
At 11:25 a.m., motor vehicle accident at Interstate 55.
At 12:08 p.m., emergency medical service at 2112 Broadway.
At 12:46 p.m., emergency medical service at 36 Doctors Park.
At 12:52 p.m., generator fire at 28 S. Mount Auburn.
At 1:56 p.m., emergency medical service at 45 S. West End Blvd.
At 3:54 p.m., emergency medical service at 2319 Hillbrook.
At 4:24 p.m., emergency medical service at 1264 Linden.