- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Police reports 6/8/05
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items Tuesday. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A 16-year-old boy was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to drive in a single lane.
* Kenny Christopher Bell, 24, 916 College St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrrant for contempt of court.
* Bretton Elyce Stevens, 27, 372 W. Cape Rock Drive, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation.
* A 15-year-old was cited into juvenile court for being beyond parental control.
* A 16-year-old was cited into juvenile court for curfew violation and resisting arrest.
* Christopher D. O'Connell, 42, 246 E. Cape Rock Drive, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Adam Christopher Norris, 34, 509 Bellevue St., Apt. 1, was issued a summons for assault.
* Natalie Reatalua Purcell, 22, 1008 N. West End Blvd., was issued a summons for trespassing.
* Tatiana Castro Conceicao, 23, 1008 N. West End Blvd., was issued a summons for trespassing.
* Identity theft was reported.
* Burglary was reported at CRS Bait and Tackle, 102 Mason St.
* License plates were reported stolen at 1103 S. Sprigg St.
* Five DVDs were reported stolen at Sears, 2102 William St.
* Cigarettes were reported stolen at Fred's, 121 S. Sprigg St.
* An electric scooter was reported stolen at 1611 Good Hope St.
* An X-Box game system and games were reported stolen at 3439 William St.
* A rear door and window were reported damaged at 326 S. Lorimier St., Apt. 2.
* A screen was reported damaged at 648 S. Spring St., Apt. D.
* A rear door was reported damaged at 1752 Northwoods Court.
* A window was reported broken at Girardeau Distributors, 221 Merriwether St.
* Harassment was reported twice.
* Noise violation was reported.
* Tampering with a victim was reported.
* Three incidents of forgery were reported at Wal-Mart, 3439 William St.
* Ammunition was found at 401 S. Hanover St.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items Tuesday. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Theft was reported in the 1400 block of North Farmington Road, the 1000 block of North High Street and in the 500 block of South Hope Street.
* Vandalism was reported in the city park.
* A request to keep the peace was made in the 1000 block of Hannah Street.