- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
BELL CITY, Mo. -- Cory Ray Lee, 27, of Bell City died Sunday, June 5, 2005, at his home.
He was born Oct. 15, 1977, at Sikeston, Mo., son of Dale and Sheila Adams Lee.
Lee attended Bell City schools. He was a member of Advance Eagles in Advance, Mo.
Survivors include his mother, Sheila Holloway of Gordonville; his father of Brownwood, Mo.; a brother, Christopher Lee of Cape Girardeau; maternal grandparents, Leonard and Nina Adams of Bell City; paternal grandfather, Clifford Uhl of Fredericktown, Mo.; two stepbrothers, Jasper Lindsey of Marquand, Mo., Travis Lindsey of Fredericktown; two stepsisters, Lindsey Daniels of Brownwood, and Amber Lindsey of Missouri.
He was preceded in death by grandparents.
Friends may call at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Ted Stone officiating. Burial will be in Pleasant Hill Cemetery near Advance.