- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Joseph W. Little, 34, of Wadsworth, Ohio, died Saturday, June 4, 2005, in Wadsworth.
He was born Dec. 6, 1970, son of Joe and Kay Little.
Little was a computer programmer with Ana-Comp. He served in the U.S. Air Force.
Survivors include his parents of Wadsworth; a sister, Barb Nicodemus of Wadsworth; and grandmother, Helen Little of Cape Girardeau.
Graveside service will be held at 2 p.m. Thursday at Ohio Western Reserve National Cemetery in Rittman.
Waite and Son Funeral Home in Medina, Ohio, is in charge of arrangements.