- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Doris L. Tejeda, 79, of Sikeston died Sunday, June 5, 2005, at Clearview Nursing Center.
She was born March 14, 1926, at Illmo, daughter of John and Rose Holmes Wooley,
Tejeda was a certified nurse aide at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Kansas City, and at area nursing homes.
Survivors include two daughters, Clara Duff of Sikeston, Mary Lou Francis of Scott City; two brothers, Harold Wooley of Desloge, Mo., J.D. Wooley of Springfield, Mo.; a sister, Mary Hare of Essex, Mo.; four grandchildren; eight great-grandchildren; and a great-great-grandchild.
She was preceded in death by a grandson, two brothers and two sisters.
Friends may call from 11 a.m. to service time Wednesday at Nunnelee Funeral Chapel.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday at the chapel, with the Rev. Jim Eskew officiating. Burial will be in Garden of Memories Cemetery.