- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Sandra Laurich of New Bloomfield, Mo., and Michael Goff of Holts Summit, Mo., announce the engagement of their daughter, Michelle Lee Goff, to Dr. Andrew Burton Boldrey, both of St. Louis. He is the son of Gregory and Kathy Boldrey of Sikeston.
Goff received a degree in business administration from the University of Missouri-Columbia in 2003, and a master's degree in business administration from the University of Missouri-St. Louis May 15.
Boldrey received a doctor of medicine degree from the University of Missouri-Kansas City in 2002. He is completing his residency at St. Louis Children's Hospital, and will be practicing at Ferguson Medical Clinic in Sikeston.
A June 4 wedding is planned.