- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
FROHNA, Mo. -- Kelly Ann Scholl and Jeremiah Lawrence Kohlfeld were united in marriage March 5, 2005, at Concordia Lutheran Church in Frohna. The Rev. Wayne Palmer performed the ceremony. Organist was Lynn Mueller and pianist was Nelda Koeberl. Soloists were Sally Buerck, aunt of the bride, and Mike Kohlfeld, cousin of the groom.
Parents of the couple are Gary and Peggy Scholl of Frohna, and Larry and Karen Kohlfeld of Apple Creek, Mo.
The bride was presented in marriage by her father.
Maid of honor was Andrea Buerck, cousin of the bride. Bridesmaids were Lori Bronenkant; Shandy Scholl; Sheri Ponder, Angie Head; Andrea Ponder and Karry Brim, both sisters of the groom.
Jamie Lauck was best man. Groomsmen were Matt Lauck; Andy Head; Jon Koenig; Tony Scholl, brother of the bride; Scott Ponder and Travis Brim, brothers-in-law of the groom.
Flower girl was Alexandrea Ponder, niece of the groom.
Guest book attendants were Katrina Voelker and daughter, Emma, godchild of the bride. Program attendants were Taylor and Julia Kohlfeld, daughters of Mike and Bobbie Kohlfeld and cousins of the groom.
The reception and dance was held at the American Legion Hall in Perryville, Mo.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner March 4 at West End Tavern in Frohna.
Mrs. Kohlfeld is a 1998 graduate of Perryville High School, and a 2002 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. She is a registered nurse at Sleep Analysts in Cape Girardeau.
The groom is a 1994 graduate of St. Vincent de Paul High School in Perryville. He is employed at Kohlfeld Distributing in Cape Girardeau.
After a wedding trip to Playa del Carmen, Mexico, the couple is residing in Uniontown, Mo.