- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
MARSTON, Mo. -- Carolyn Denise Long, 41, of Marston died Friday, May 16, 2003, at her home.
She was born July 13, 1961, at Sikeston, Mo., daughter of Robert and Bernice Crawford Harris. She and Reginald Long were married Sept. 20, 2002.
Long was a member of Lighthouse Outreach Ministries.
Survivors include her husband; two daughters, Sierra and Sherron Evans; a son, Robert Evans, all of the home; her mother of Cape Girardeau; three sisters, Brenda Wren and Debra Harris of Cape Girardeau, Jean Harris of Springfield, Mo.; three brothers, Lee Crawford of Sikeston, Ronald Crawford of Memphis, Tenn., Robert Harris of Cape Girardeau; a half sister, Bobbie Thompson of Chicago; and a half brother, Henry Harris of Rockford, Ill.
She was preceded in death by her father.
Friends may call at Lighthouse Outreach Ministries after 10 a.m. Friday.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Friday at Lighthouse Ministries, with the Rev. Billy Williamson officiating. Burial will be in Haywood City Cemetery.
Williams-Farr and Purnell Funeral Home at Howardville, Mo., is in charge of arrangements.