- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Son to Specialist Matthew and Lisa A. Vandergraph of Fort Hood, Texas, Darnall U.S. Army Hospital in Fort Hood, 6:38 p.m. Friday, April 25, 2003. Name, William Matthew Clayton. Weight, 7 pounds 5 ounces. Third child, first son. Mrs. Vandergraph is the former Lisa Andrews, daughter of Bob G. and Becky Andrews of Gordonville. Vandergraph is the son of Mike and Joyce Clayton of Swinford, Mo. He is serving in the U.S. Army.
Daughter to Clay and Crystal Gail Slipis of Morley, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:53 a.m. Wednesday, May 14, 2003. Name, Sydney Paige. Weight, 6 pounds 9 ounces. Third child, second daughter. Mrs. Slipis is the former Crystal Owens, daughter of Wanda Hoffman of Perryville, Mo. Slipis is the son of Taiha Slipis and Sammy Slipis of Morley. He is employed at St. Louis Works.
Son to Christopher Lee and Rhonda Kay Schafer of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:17 a.m. Wednesday, May 14, 2003. Name, Jesse William. Weight, 7 pounds 11 ounces. First child. Mrs. Schafer is the former Rhonda Bruce, daughter of Linda Lands of Arbor, Mo., and the late Jesse Bruce Jr. She is employed at EML Inc. Schafer is the son of William and Clara Schafer of Cape Girardeau. He is employed by Big Rigs Refrigeration.
Daughter to Daniel Homer and Tonya Marie Wooden of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:44 a.m. Wednesday, May 14, 2003. Name, Emmalie Grace. Weight, 10 pounds 11 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Wooden is the former Tonya Ritrovato, daughter of Tina Marlow of Cape Girardeau and Robert Ritrovato of Ste. Genevieve, Mo. Mr. and Mrs. Wooden are employed at Southeast Hospital. He is the son of Violet Wooden of Cape Girardeau.
Son to Tye and Amy DeCramer of Jefferson City, Mo., Boone Hospital in Columbia, Mo., 3:37 a.m. Friday, May 16, 2003. Name, Austin James. Weight, 7 pounds 14 ounces. First child. Mrs. DeCramer is the former Amy Froemsdorf, daughter of Sarah Froemsdorf of Cape Girardeau and the late James Froemsdorf. She is a taxation assistant with Missouri Department of Revenue. DeCramer is the son of Easy and Steve Stilson of Cape Girardeau and Tom and Rhonda DeCramer of Coal Valley, Ill. He is a police officer in Jefferson City.