- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Christopher Blumenthal, 12, of St. Louis died Monday, May 19, 2003 at Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital in St. Louis, due to complications following heart surgery.
Born Jan. 22, 1991 in St. Louis, he was the only son of Michael and Alice McSpadden Blumenthal.
Along with his parents, survivors include one sister, Michelle Blumenthal; paternal grandparents, Martin and Gladys Blumenthal of St. Louis and paternal great grandmother, Irene King of Jackson.
Friends may call at 9 a.m. Wednesday at McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson. Services are scheduled for 10 a.m. at the funeral home. The Rev. Jim Blumenthal will officiate, with burial in Bray Cemetery at Neely's Landing.