- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape fire report 5/20/03
Tuesday, May 20
Firefighters responded Saturday to the following items:
At 3:42 p.m., medical assist at 611 Ferguson.
At 8:11 p.m., medical asist at 11 S. Spanish.
Firefighters responded Sunday to the following items: At 2:41 a.m., medical assist at 40 S. Sprigg.
At 9:04 p.m., medical assist at 200 Morgan Oak.
Firefighters responded Monday to the following items: At 12:21 a.m., medical assist at 1080 Linden, Apt. 10.
At 1:56 a.m., medical assist at 639 Perry.