- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Moderate injuries result from Perry County accident
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- A Fredericktown, Mo., man sustained moderate injuries Monday in a two-vehicle accident in Perry County.
Douglas Moyer, 29, was taken to Parkland Hospital in Farmington, Mo., after the 6:06 a.m. accident. It occurred on County Road 730, one-half mile north of Route B.
The driver of the other vehicle, Eric Clinton, 31, of Perryville was not injured.
According to the Missouri State Highway Patrol, the accident occurred when Clinton's vehicle came around a left curve on the wrong side of the road and struck Moyer's vehicle head-on.