- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Shawnee Hills Baptist Church in Jackson was the setting April 19, 2003, for the wedding of Penny Lee Ann Ingram and Michael Darrin Baker. The Rev. Ray Epps performed the ceremony. Pianist was Christi Guilliams of Jackson.
The former Miss Ingram is the daughter of Ann Ingram of Oran, Mo., and the late Jim Ingram. The groom is the son of Mike and Joyce Baker of Jackson, and Sharon and Mickey Hamilton of Palm Springs, Calif.
The bride was presented in marriage by her brother, Roby Ingram of St. Charles, Mo.
Matron of honor was Vikki Watkins of Jackson, sister-in-law of the bride.
William Watkins of Jackson, brother of the bride, was best man. Ushers were Nathan Watkins, nephew of the bride, and Kellan True, cousin of the groom.
Candlelighter was Whitney Anderson of Jackson, niece of the groom.
Flower girl was Macy Baker of Jackson, daughter of the groom. Ringbearer was Katie McAlister of Jackson, daughter of the bride.
Chelsea Sample and Ashley Watkins, nieces of the bride, attended the guest book. Alexa Smith handed out bubbles, and Erika Anderson handed out bells.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the National Guard Armory. Servers were mothers, aunts and cousins of the couple.
Mrs. Baker is a 1991 graduate of Delta High School. She is employed at Tipton Linen.
The groom is a 1986 graduate of Jackson High School. He is employed by Hacker Plumbing, Heating and Cooling Inc.
The couple resides in Jackson.