- New custody law for equal time for dads begins today; some question law's relevance (8/28/16)5
- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)5
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- 'Santa' suspect Moffat sentenced to 12 years for sexual abuse of girl (8/23/16)2
- Schnucks bans solicitors, including organizations like Salvation Army (8/24/16)38
- Jackson girl stays planted on the farm (8/28/16)2
- Court ruling, state suggest businesses may apply use, sales tax to deliveries (8/24/16)2
Ann Alexander Wedemeyer and Charles Anthony Balsamo exchanged vows May 9, 2003, at Piper Palm House at Tower Grove Park in St. Louis. The Rev. Steven Lawler performed the ceremony.
Parents of the bride are Mr. and Mrs. Wesley D. Wedemeyer of St. Louis. The groom is the son of Dr. and Mrs. S. Charles Balsamo of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Catherine Wedemeyer of New York, N.Y., sister of the bride.
Luke Balsamo of Norfolk, Va., served his brother as best man.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at Piper Palm House.
Mrs. Balsamo received a bachelor of arts degree from the University of Missouri, and a master of arts degree from Washington University in St. Louis. She is employed in public relations at Fleishman-Hillard in St. Louis.
The groom received a bachelor of arts degree and a master of arts degree in economics from the University of Missouri. He is an IT consultant with Daugherty Solutions in St. Louis.
The couple is residing in St. Louis.