- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Tiffany Williams and Michael Potillo were married Dec. 28, 2002, at Dorthae Pentecostal Church in Corbin, Ky. The Rev. Billy Evans performed the ceremony. Vocalists were Mark Felts and Crystal Boggs of Kentucky.
Parents of the bride are Bill and Theressa Williams of Corbin. The groom is the son of Melvin and Joyce Potillo of Jackson.
Matron of honor was Heather Wyatt, sister of the bride, and maid of honor was Ashley Parks, both of Corbin. Bridesmaids were Tamara Lewis and Hope Ellison of Kentucky, and Sarah Baird of Michigan, cousin of the bride.
Tyler Wagers of Lexington, Ky., was best man. Groomsmen were Shawn Kloster of Mt. Vernon, Ill., cousin of the groom; Scott Givens of Cape Girardeau, Roger Wagers of Lexington, and Daniel Richardson of Cape Girardeau. Ushers were Chris Chadwell of Corbin and Chad Rumford of Lexington.
Flower girls were Tory Baker of Corbin and Katelyn Ren of Maryville, Ill., cousin of the groom. Ringbearer was Blaine Wyatt of Corbin, nephew of the bride. Trae Wyatt of Corbin, nephew of the bride, carried the Bible.
Elaine Jones and Amanda Wilcox of Kentucky attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the Quality Inn Ballroom.
Mr. and Mrs. Potillo are self-employed.
After a wedding trip to Aruba, the couple is residing in Georgetown, Ky.