- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Kim Dawn Pickett, 41, of Marble Hill died Friday, May 16, 2003, at St. Francis Medical Center.
She was born Jan. 2, 1962, at Cape Girardeau, daughter of the Rev. Buford Rhodes and Brenda Joiner Russell.
Survivors include her parents; a son, Andrew Barney Rhodes; two daughters, Tiffany Leeann Rhodes and Ashley Nichole Pickett, all of Marble Hill; two sisters, her twin, Kathy Massey of Marble Hill, and Lunda Morris of Fredericktown, Mo.; a maternal grandmother, Charlene Davis of Patton, Mo.; and a grandson.
Friends may call from 3 to 8 p.m. today at Liley Funeral Home and Monday from noon until the funeral at 1 p.m. at the Hurricane Fork General Baptist Church. The Rev. Kenny Cook will officate, with burial at Hurricane Fork Cemetery.