- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
UNIONTOWN, Mo. -- Florence Irene Richter, 82, of Uniontown died Saturday, May 17, 2003, at Perry County Memorial Hospital.
She was born Feb. 23, 1921, at Uniontown, daughter of Theodore P. and Margaretha Wittscheiben Mueller. She and Hilmar Walter "Mim" Richter were married April 26, 1942. He died June 21, 1997.
Richter was a member of Grace Lutheran Church in Uniontown and a former member of Ladies Aid and LWML. She helped organize and taught Sunday school for many years.
Survivors include three sisters, Alice Vogel of Bloomington, Ill., Lorene Thompson of Perryville and Lucille Schaefer of Edwardsville, Ill., and a grandson.
She was preceded in death by her parents and two sisters.
Friends may call from 4 to 9 p.m. Monday and Tuesday from 6:30 a.m. until the time of the funeral at 10 a.m. Tuesday at Young and Sons Funeral Home. The Rev. Paul Winningham will officiate.
Burial will be in Grace Lutheran Cemetery in Uniontown.