- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Fire report 05/18/03
Sunday, May 18
Firefighters responded to the following items Friday: At 4:48 p.m., a box alarm at 920 Academic Hall.
At 6:35 p.m., a medical assist at 1905 Bloomfield.
At 7:34 p.m., a box alarm at Towers Complex East.
At 8:02 p.m., a medical assist at 40 S. Sprigg.
At 8:58 p.m., a box alarm at 900 Broadway.
At 9:26 p.m., an electrical problem at 1826 Bloomfield.
At 10:18 p.m., a motor vehicle accident with injuries at 1001 Broadway.
At 11:12 p.m., a medical assist at 636 S. Park.
Firefighters responded to the following items Saturday:
At 5:34 a.m., a medical assist at 58 Centennial
At 8:22 a.m., a medical assist at 606 S. Silver Springs Road, No. 46.
At 8:58 a.m., a medical assist at 40 S. Sprigg.
At 9:51 a.m., a medical assist at 2901 Hawthorne.
At 11:16 a.m., a medical assist at 1927 N. Kingshighway, Lot 1.
At 2 p.m., a motor vehicle accident at Bloomfield and Broadview.