- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
ANNA, Ill. -- Helen D. Musgrove, 94, of Calvert City, Ky., died Friday, May 15, 2003, at Marshall County Hospital in Benton, Ky.
She was born June 3, 1908, in Detroit, Mich., daughter of Henry and Emma Klein Cass. She and Joe Musgrove were married in 1926 in Detroit. He died in October 1963.
Survivors include a daughter, Deloris Gale of Calvert City; three sons, Joe Musgrove of Anna, Norbert Musgrove of Newport News, Va., Ronald Musgrove of Benton, Ky.; 12 grandchildren; 13 great-grandchildren; and three great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two brothers.
Graveside service will be at 1 p.m. today at Kelley Cemetery east of Cobden, Ill. The Rev. Tom Miller will officiate.
Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home of Anna is in charge of arrangements.