- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Richard T. Haynes, 86, of Overland, Mo., died Monday, May 12, 2003, at St. John's Mercy Medical Center in Creve Coeur, Mo.
He was born June 17, 1916, in Cape Girardeau, son of Joseph and Daisy Pettego Haynes. He married Veta Wright.
Haynes retired as an inspector and developer with Eastman Kodak. He was a member of Glad Tidings Assembly of God Church in Vinita Park, Mo.
Survivors include his wife, and a sister, Ruth Olson.
Friends may call at Glad Tidings Church after 9 a.m. today.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. today at the church. Burial will be at 1:30 p.m. today at Cape County Memorial Park.
Ortmann Funeral Home in Overland is in charge of arrangements.