- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Brian K. Kreher, 38, of Jackson died unexpectedly Wednesday, May 14, 2003, at St. Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Jan. 6, 1965, in St. Louis, son of Dominic and Joan Brandon Kreher.
Kreher was employed at VIP Industries in Fruitland and was a member of Abundant Life Church at Gordonville.
Survivors include his mother and stepfather, Joan and Hiram Roach of Jackson; three brothers, John and Kevin Kreher of Florissant, Mo., Paul Kreher of Warrensburg, Mo.; a stepbrother, Dan Roach of Sarasota, Fla.; three stepsisters, Charlene Wielander and Margaret Hutter of Sarasota, and Linda Forland of Vancouver, Wash.
He was preceded in death by his father and grandparents.
Friends may call at McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson from 4 to 8 p.m. today, and Sunday after 1 p.m. at Abundant Life Church.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at the church, with David Butler officiating. Burial will be in Russell Heights Cemetery at Jackson.