- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Police report 05/17/03
Saturday, May 17
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWI Nathan E. Bell, 20, of 206 Kramer, Sikeston, Mo., was arrested Friday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and speeding.
Arrests Larry E. Scaggs, 25, of P.O. Box 35, McClure, Ill., was arrested Friday on suspicion of possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and for failure to stop at a flashing red light.
Summonses Lisa M. Scherer, 38, of P.O. Box 102, Oran, Mo., received three summonses Thursday for stealing.
Assaults Darlene Rose, 46, no current address, was arrested Thursday on suspicion of assault.
Lisa L. Wood, 33, of 45 S. West End Blvd., Apt. 501, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Thursday on suspicion of assault.
Two persons were placed in custody Thursday pending the filing of formal charges for domestic assault.
Thefts A bicycle was reported stolen Thursday at 3914 Annwood.
Clothing was reported stolen Thursday by Famous Barr, and jewelry and sunglasses were also reported stolen Thursday by Maurice's, both at 100 West Park Mall. Constance E. Hassell, 17, of P.O. Box 142, Portageville, Mo., was arrested and received a summons on suspicion of stealing in connection with the complaints.
An animal was reported stolen Thursday at 521 Themis.
Checks were reported stolen Friday at 301 N. Lorimier.
A window was reported damaged Thursday at 2506 Independence.
A vehicle was reported damaged Thursday at 1751 Independence.
A vehicle window was reported broken Friday at 263 Farrar.Miscellaneous
Failure to return rental property was reported Friday by Show Me Rent To Own at 2136 William.
Saturday, May 17
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWI James H. Pattie, 39, of Route 1, Box 1971, Glenallen, Mo., was arrested Thursday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated by drugs, possession of marijuana and speeding.
An assault was reported Thursday in the 700 block of Olive.
Theft was reported Thursday in the 100 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
Theft was reported Thursday in the 900 block of West Independence.
Theft was reported Thursday on Neal Street.