- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Sheriff's report 05/17/03
Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department
Saturday, May 17
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWI Garrett C. Fink, 23, of Cape Girardeau was arrested May 9 on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Arrests Ovell Brown Jr., 25, of Cape Girardeau was arrested Thursday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for domestic assault.
Dennis Milton Jr., 49, of Cape Girardeau was arrested Thursday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear.
Vitaliy V. Prokaev, 23, of High Ridge, Mo., was arrested Thursday on a St. Louis County warrant for nonsupport.