- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Son to Tiffany Marie Wilson of Cape Girardeau, St. Francis Medical Center, 8:42 p.m. Wednesday, May 7, 2003. Name, Keaton Dantel. Weight, 6 pounds 13 ounces. First child. Ms. Wilson is the daughter of Donna Wilson and Donald Wilson of Cape Girardeau.
Son to Micah Jonathan and Christina Nicole Bain of Scott City, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:17 p.m. Saturday, May 10, 2003. Name, Decklyn Skyler. Weight, 7 pounds 10 ounces. Mrs. Bain is the former Christina Perry, daughter of Chris Norris of Vinita, Okla. Bain is the son of Jerry Bain and Barbara Bain of Scott City. He is employed at Midwest Sterilization Corp.
Twin son and daughter to Merlin Dean and Lori Ann Kaempfe of Perryville, Mo., St. Francis Medical Center, Sunday, May 11, 2003. Kolin Dean was born at 10:15 a.m. and weighed 6 pounds 6 ounces. Kristen Jean was born at 10:16 a.m. and weighed 6 pounds 8 ounces. First son and second daughter. Mrs. Kaempfe is the former Lori Cairns, daughter of Mary Hornberger of Perryville, and the late Roy Hornberger. She is employed at TG Missouri Corp. Kaempfe is the son of Norma Kaempfe of Perryville, and the late Delvin Kaempfe. He is a self-employed dairy farmer.
Daughter to Carl Asher and Sunney Suzanne Hinman II of Springfield, Ill., St. Francis Medical Center, 9:20 p.m. Sunday, May 11, 2003. Name, Alayna Michelle. Weight, 8 pounds 9 ounces. Mrs. Hinman is the former Sunney Schubert, daughter of Sharon and John Bryant of Paducah, Ky., and Fred and Julia Schubert of Cairo, Ill. She is a paramedic with Alexander County EMS. Hinman is the son of Mark and Karen Anderson of Oran, Mo., and the late Carl Hinman. He is a firefighter with city of Springfield.
Daughter to William Daniel and Christi Renee Foutz of Cape Girardeau, St. Francis Medical Center, 3:22 p.m. Monday, May 12, 2003. Name, Mary Danielle. Weight, 8 pounds 9 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Foutz is the former Christi Cannon, daughter of Donald and Carolyn Cannon of Jackson. She is a veterinarian at Skyview Animal Clinic. Foutz is the son of Jim and Mary Foutz of Columbia, Mo. He is owner of Foutz Hunting and Fishing.
Daughter to Amber Nacole Windisch of Cape Girardeau, St. Francis Medical Center, 8:22 p.m. Monday, May 12, 2003. Name, Alyssa Diane Capris. Weight, 6 pounds 11 ounces. First child. Ms. Windisch is the daughter of Stephanie Windisch of Cape Girardeau and Cary Ogborn of Houston, Texas. She is employed at BG's Olde Tyme Deli & Saloon.
Son to Dennis James and Dawn Marie Horn of Cape Girardeau, St. Francis Medical Center, 11:46 p.m. Monday, May 12, 2003. Name, Alec James. Weight, 7 pounds 14 ounces. Mrs. Horn is the former Dawn Frink, daughter of Michael and Betty Frink of Steelville, Mo. She is employed in loss prevention at K's Merchandise. Horn is the son of Jane Horn and Jim and Imogene Horn, all of Rolla, Mo. He is an officer with Cape Girardeau Police Department.