- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
JONESBORO, Ill. -- Reba K. Sadler, 78, of Jonesboro died Tuesday, May 13, 2003, at Union County Hospital in Anna, Ill.
She was born March 8, 1925, in Dongola, Ill., daughter of Archie and Lettie Benson Keller. She and Clifford "Dick" Sadler were married Jan. 1, 1949, in Corinth, Miss.
Sadler was a member of VFW Auxiliary.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Bronel Jerrell of Dumfries, Va.; a brother, the Rev. Doyle Keller of Murphysboro, Ill.; two grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a sister, and a brother.
Friends may call at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna after 6 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Friday at the funeral home. The Rev. Tim Sadler will officiate. Burial will be in Casper Cemetery.