- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Daughter to Christopher Edward and Lesley Ann DeHart of Benton, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:56 p.m. Wednesday, May 7, 2003. Name, Lacey McKenna. Weight, 7 pounds 15 ounces. Third child, second daughter. Mrs. DeHart is the former Lesley Smith, daughter of Velma Smith of Clarkton, Mo. DeHart is the son of Terry and Trisha DeHart of Commerce, Mo. He is a machine operator at Silgan Plastics.
Son to Gregory Heath and Vanessa Marie Morgan of Benton, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:50 p.m. Wednesday, May 7, 2003. Name, Bryce Heath. Weight, 7 pounds 2 ounces. First child. Mrs. Morgan is the former Vanessa Burger, daughter of James and Sherry Burger of Benton. Morgan is the son of Debbie Nelson of Hayti, Mo., and Richard and Beverly Morgan of Risco, Mo. He is employed at Do It Best Corp.
Daughter to Thomas Dale and Angelia Dawn Hudson of Advance, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:28 p.m. Thursday, May 8, 2003. Name, Kadence Adelle. Weight, 8 pounds 7 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Hudson is the former Angelia Bowman, daughter of Harold and Evelyn Bowman of Advance. She is self-employed. Hudson is the son of Gary Hudson and Shirley Hudson of Advance. He is employed by Union Pacific Railroad.
Son to Carl C. and Terri Ann Froemsdorf of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 9:55 p.m. Thursday, May 8, 2003. Name, Reagan Thomas. Weight, 5 pounds 14 ounces. Fourth child, third son. Mrs. Froemsdorf is the former Terri Kimbel, daughter of Bennie Kimbel and Pauline Kimbel of Jackson. Froemsdorf is the son of Thomas Froemsdorf and Mary Froemsdorf of Chaffee, Mo. He is a salesman with Kagmo Electric Motor Co.
Daughter to Anthony Britt and Sarah Jane Mirgaux of Kelso, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:09 p.m. Thursday, May 8, 2003. Name, Julia Madeline. Weight, 5 pounds 3 ounces. First child. Mrs. Mirgaux is the former Sarah Noon, daughter of Jim and Sally Noon of Kelso. She is a pharmacist at Healing Arts Pharmacy. Mirgaux is the son of Lawrence Mirgaux of Shelbyville, Ill., and Ginger Mirgaux of Kelso. He is a student at Southeast Missouri State University.