- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Harbor Freight Tools store coming to Cape (3/29/17)4
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Cape school board rejects proposal to allow parochial-school students to play sports (3/28/17)63
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
Scouting event is success for those with special needs
To the editor:
Because of the volunteering spirit, Classroom Scouting Adventure Day for special-needs students was a huge success on May 8.
I want to take this opportunity to say thank you to the many volunteers, Cape County Park South employees and others for making possible the many Scouting activities for the 200 Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts and their teachers from Southern Illinois and Southeast Missouri classrooms.
Again, my wholehearted thank you.
BEVERLY K. HAHS
Special Needs Classroom Coordinator
Greater St. Louis Are Council
Boy Scouts of America