- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Eldorado Resorts to buy Isle of Capri Casinos (9/20/16)7
- Community helps Jackson family with two cases of muscular dystrophy (9/19/16)
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)6
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Show Me Center upgrades may allow facility to draw more elaborate shows (9/21/16)17
- Man convicted of Perryville convenience-store heist (9/21/16)
Cape police report 5/14/03
Wednesday, May 14
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
A person was placed in custody Monday pending the filing of formal charges for driving while intoxicated, domestic assault and stealing.Arrests
Kevin E. Sisk, 35, of 1735 Oakley Street, Apt. 1, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Monday on suspicion of failure to stop at a stop sign, fleeing lawful detention and possession of a controlled substance.
James H. Sides, 21, of 411 N. Farmington, Jackson, was arrested Monday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for improper registration.
Michael Pryor, 48, of 1728 El Rio, Cape Girardeau, received a summons Monday on suspicion of a zoning violation.
Boyce W. Church, 51, of 250 Rockport Drive, Cape Girardeau, received a summons Monday on suspicion of a zoning violation.
John Henry Harris II, of 105 S. Spanish, Apt. 105, Cape Girardeau, received a summons Monday on suspicion of property damage.Assaults
Terrance M. Sterling, 27, of 1136 S. Pacific, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Monday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for assault.
A person was placed in custody Monday pending the filing of formal charges for domestic assault.
A purse and its contents were reported stolen Monday at 2136 William.
A lawnmower was reported stolen Monday at 522 S. Ellis.
A dog was reported stolen Monday at 231 Mill.
A red 1993 Buick Century, bearing license plate number 724-EJH, was reported stolen Monday at 647 S. Spring.
A toolboxes and tools were reported stolen Tuesday at 609 Bellevue.
A vehicle window was reported broken and a dress stolen Tuesday at 411 Bellevue.
A ring, a purse and its contents were reported stolen Tuesday at 19 S. Kingshighway.
A license plate bearing 277-KH3 was reported stolen Tuesday at 2564 Lisa.
Gasoline was reported stolen Tuesday by Amerimart at 1320 West Cape Rock Road.Property damage
A vehicle was reported damaged Tuesday at Capaha Park.
An attempted robbery was reported Monday by Schnucks at 19 S. Kingshighway. No money was taken.