- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Teresa Lynn Davidson of Cape Girardeau died Monday, May 12, 2003, at her home.
She was born Aug. 15, 1943, at Hayti, Mo., daughter of Clifford and Carolyn Dale Kirby. She and David Davidson were married April 3, 1965, in Cape Girardeau.
Mrs. Davidson was a member of Lynwood Baptist Church and Joy Sunday School Class, and worked in the preschool department.
She had been a secretary at Cape Girardeau Career and Technology Center, and then was a secretary 20 years at Famous-Barr. She moved to Cape Girardeau 49 years ago from Chaffee, Mo.
Survivors include her husband; a son, David Shannon Davidson of Jefferson City, Mo.; a daughter, Gina Maxwell of Peach Tree City, Ga.; her mother of Cape Girardeau; four sisters, Wanda Ann Gaulding of Jackson, Jean Smith of Patton, Mo., Deborah Seifert of Cape Girardeau, Pam Bain of Chaffee; six grandchildren, Tyler, Madison, Mitchell, Katie, Amanda and Michael.
Friends may call at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home from 4 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home. The Rev. Derek Staples will officiate. Burial will be in Cape County Memorial Park.
Pallbearers will be Mark and Matt Busch, Corey King, Scott Smith, Ed Lipscomb and Brandon Gaulding.
Memorial contributions may be made to Lynwood Baptist Church.