- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape fire report 5/12/03
Monday, May 12
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday: At 7:34 p.m., an emergency medical service at 622 Jefferson.
At 7:35 p.m., a false alarm at 505 N. Kingshighway.
At 10:52 p.m., a fire alarm at 900 Broadway.
At 11:43 p.m., a carbon monoxide detector at 2536 Ranchito Drive.
At 11:57 p.m., a fire alarm at 1710 N. Sprigg.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
At 12:50 a.m., a power line in the 200 block of Independence.
At 4:53 a.m., a fire alarm at 900 Broadway.
At 4:01 p.m., an alarm sounding at S. West End Boulevard.