- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
JONESBORO, Ill. -- Marguerite Jane Rendleman, 69, of Jonesboro died Friday, May 9, 2003, at her home.
She was born Feb. 11, 1934, at Roxanna, Ill., daughter of Edward and Bertie Vanzant Farrar. She and Carl E. Rendleman were married April 30, 1951, at Wolf Lake, Ill.
Rendleman retired after 34 years as a machine operator from Florsheim Shoe Company in Anna. She was a member of the Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses in Anna.
Survivors include her husband; two daughters, Janie Carlene of Allen, Texas, and Frances King of Anna, Ill.; a son, Carl Rendleman Jr. of Jonesboro; a brother, Edward Farrar of Carbondale, Ill.; three grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a sister.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. Monday at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with John Blumenstock officiating. Burial will be in Walker Hill Cemetery in Grand Tower, Ill.