- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Police report 05/11/03
Sunday, May 11
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Amanda R. Driskell of 340 N. Frederick, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Friday for possession of a controlled substance.
Arthur A. Smith, 17, of 409 S. Ellis, Cape Girardeau, was arrested and issued a summons for yelling in public.
Kohl C. Cavanah, 38, of 1388 County Road 601, Jackson, was arrested Friday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear in court for improper registration.
An assault was reported Friday.
Gasoline was reported stolen Friday at Rhodes 101 at 449 S. Kingshighway. Gasoline was reported stolen Friday at the Amoco D-Mart, 3276 William St.
Food was reported stolen Saturday at Denny's restaurant, 161 West St.
A vehicle door was accidentally damaged Friday at 202 S. Broadview.
Damage was reported Friday at 2136 William St.
Unlawful use of a weapon was reported Friday at 140 N. Broadview.
Possession of contraband was reported Friday at the Cape Girardeau City Jail.
A 17-year-old male was reported missing Saturday.