- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Emmalene Vickie Knott Seabaugh, 77, of Perryville died Tuesday, May 6, 2003, at Perry County Nursing Home.
She was born March 7, 1926, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Herman Jacob and Geda Niswonger Behrle. She first married Elvest H. Knott July 8, 1944. He died Dec. 4, 1961. She later married Loy Seabaugh Sept. 21, 1997.
Seabaugh had been a housekeeper and was custodian for the city of Cape Girardeau 10 years. She was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church and Daughters of Isabella in Perryville. She was a former member of VFW Auxiliary, American Legion Auxiliary, Colonial Senior Citizens in Jackson, and Old St. Vincent's Church in Cape Girardeau.
Survivors include her husband; three daughters, Stella Polito and Patricia Buchheit of Perryville, Brenda Thompson of Cape Girardeau; two sons, Joseph Knott of Chester, Va., David Knott of Rapid City, S.D.; a sister, Dennise Whittney of Westminster, Md.; nine grandchildren; and two great-grandsons.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 4 to 8 p.m. Sunday, and Monday from 6:30 to 11 a.m. The wake will be at 7 p.m. Sunday.
Funeral Mass will be at 11:30 a.m. Monday at St. Vincent de Paul Church. The Rev. Kevin Fausz will officiate. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.