- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
Lawrenetta D. "Nettie" Daub, 60, of Jackson died Monday, May 5, 2003, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born March 6, 1943, in Lebanon, Pa., daughter of David and Elsie Mark Walmer. She and James Daub were married Aug. 31, 1963, in Palmyra, Pa.
Daub worked several years at Rubbermaid, retiring in 2003 due to failing health.
Survivors include her husband; a son, James Daub Jr. of Jackson; a daughter, Deanna Holmes of Advance, Mo.; three brothers, Mervin and Bernard Walmer of Lebanon, Carl Walmer of Firth, Neb.; two sisters, Bernestine Hayden of Jonestown, Pa., Gladys Witmer of Annville, Pa.; and seven grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Friends may call at Rohland Funeral Chapel in Lebanon from 7 to 9 p.m. Thursday.
The funeral will be at 1:30 p.m. Friday at the chapel, with the Rev. Yvonne Rulli-Butler officiating. Burial will be in Greenwood Cemetery in Ebenezer, Pa.
McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson is in charge of local arrangements.