- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Deytan Mark Paul White, 1 week, of Chaffee died Sunday, May 4, 2003, at Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital in St. Louis.
He was born April 27, 2003, in Cape Girardeau, son of Nicole LuAnne White and Brian Cayce.
Survivors include his mother of Chaffee; his father of Cape Girardeau; a sister, Lexis White of Chaffee; grandparents, John and Tonya Horrell and Danny White of Chaffee; and great-grandparents, Paul and Betty Asbridge of Chaffee and Clara White of Cape Girardeau.
He was preceded in death by a great-grandfather.
Friends may call at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee after 2 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 2:30 p.m. today at the chapel. The Revs. William Marshall and Tom Morris will officiate. Burial will be in Union Park Cemetery.