- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
The graveside service for Henry E. Deimund, 76, of Jackson, will be Wednesday, May 7, 2003, at 1 p.m. at Russell Heights Cemetery in Jackson.
Survivors include a son, Robert Deimund of St. Peters, Mo.; three daughters, Margie Williamson of Jackson, Joyce Deimund of Fenton, Mo., Sally Steuerwald of Sedgewickville, Mo.; five sisters, Mary Schmandt and Goldie Meurer of St. Louis, Zeta Seabaugh of Cape Girardeau, Bertha Grindstaff of New Douglas, Ill., and Leola Fadler of Oak Ridge; three grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents, two sons, one brother and one sister.
The Lorberg Funeral Chapel is in charge of arrangements.