- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Henry E. Deimund, 76, of Jackson died Monday, May 5, 2003, at St. Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Nov. 30, 1926, at Lixville, Mo., son of Christian and Hester Seabaugh Deimund. He and Ida Barbee were married June 13, 1951. She died April 18, 1997.
Deimund had worked at Kranawetter Sawmill.
Survivors include a son, Robert Deimund of St. Peters, Mo.; four daughters, Margie Williamson of Jackson, Joyce Deimund of Fenton, Mo., Sally Steuerwald of Sedgewickville, Mo., Leola Fadler of Oak Ridge; three grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a sister.
There is no visitation.
Graveside service will be held at 1 p.m. Wednesday at Russell Heights Cemetery.
Lorberg Memorial Funeral Chapel in Cape Girardeau is in charge of arrangements.